The Houston Eye Associates Foundation and Prevent Blindness Texas are proud to recognize
The Physicians of Retina and Vitreous of Texas
as the honorees for the 8th annual EYE BALL.
Dr. Ann U. Stout, pediatric ophthalmologist at Houston Eye Associates and board member of Prevent Blindness Texas, will lead us in honoring the physicians of Retina and Vitreous of Texas on Friday, January 20, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria Hotel.
If you would like to learn more about the EYE BALL 2017, purchase tickets or make a direct donation, please visit the EYE BALL website or contact Jessica Tegethoff at (713) 558-8740.
ABOUT THE HONOREES
The physicians of Retina and Vitreous of Texas, PLLC are dedicated to providing the highest level of medical and surgical care in Houston and the surrounding communities. They are perennially honored among Texas Monthly’s Super Doctors as well as being recognized by the Consumer’s Research Council of America as among the country’s top ophthalmologists. They are committed to furthering the Ophthalmology profession through education and clinical research. Their collective experience has mentored and trained hundreds of the nation’s practicing vitreoretinal specialists, provided clinical insight on the use of pharmaceutical treatments to preserve vision, and restored vision to countless patients. Retina and Vitreous of Texas partners with the Houston Eye Associates Foundation to give back to the community and help preserve and restore vision to those in need.
- EYE BALL 2016 Honoree - Dr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Day Lanier
- EYE BALL 2015 Honoree - Christina Ibrahim
- EYE BALL 2014 Honoree - Karen and Bob Aspromonte
- EYE BALL 2013 Honoree - Tom Barber and VSP Vision Care
- EYE BALL 2012 Honoree - Rosanette and Harry Cullen
- EYE BALL 2011 Honoree - Lynn Wyatt & Robert Sakowitz and The Late Ann B. Sakowitz
- EYE BALL 2010 Honoree - Charles E. Russo, MD and The Late Robert H. Stewart, MD