Needing Eyeglasses or Basic Eye Exams?
The Houston Eye Associates Foundation is proud to work in collaboration with various community clinics in providing necessary care for those less fortunate.
Anyone seeking EYE GLASSES or EYE EXAMS may contact the following:
- American Optometric Association Foundation
- Eye Care for Kids - (713) 728-5437
- Good Neighbor Eye Clinic - (713) 527-8480
- La Nueva Casa de Amigos Eye Clinic - (713) 547-8085
- Lion's Club - (713) 796-2960
- Prevent Blindness Texas - (713) 526-2559
- San Jose Eye Clinic - (713) 228-9411
- University of Houston Eye Clinic - (713) 743-2020
The Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS), Division for Blind Services (DBS) Vocational Rehabilitation Program works in partnership with blind and visually impaired people to assist them in reaching their employment goals.
The Vocational Rehabilitation Program is designed for adults whose visual condition limits their ability to begin or continue employment. As part of the VR Program, the Division for Blind Services also has specialized services for individuals who are Deafblind. The Transition Program, which is also part of VR Services, provides educational and career guidance for adolescents and young adults.
To learn more about these services, please call (800) 687-7028 or visit www.dars.state.tx.us.
Do you have Medicare insurance and are unable to pay the co-pay for your ophthalmological services?
Eye Care America may be able to assist you in your eye care needs. Visit http://www.eyecareamerica.org/eyecare/ for more information.
Need assistance with your prescription medications?
The attachments and links below are only a few of the many available patient assistance programs.
- RX Card Download
- Alcon Patient Assistance Program
- Bausch and Lomb Patient Assistance Program
Seeking other medical services at reduced costs?
Please contact the following Houston-based non-profit organizations.
- Christ Clinic of Katy - 281-391-0190
- Gateway to Care - 713-783-4616
- IBN Sina Community Clinic - 281-977-7462
- Interfaith Community Clinic - 281-364-7889
- Lone Star Family Health Center - 936-539-4004
- Tomagwa Health Care Ministries - 281-357-0747
- United Way Help Line - 211
Houston Eye Associates Foundation is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization committed to preserving and restoring the sight of those in need. For more information, please contact Jessica Tegethoff at email@example.com or (713) 558-8740.
7155 Old Katy Road, Suite N100, Houston, Texas 77024